- By using the itsyourtime.pt services (“internet”), or any services of It’s Your Time Management, you are agreeing to be bound by the following terms and conditions (“Terms of Service”).
- We reserves the right to update and change the Terms of Service from time to time without notice. Any new features that augment or enhance the current Service, including the release of new tools and resources, shall be subject to the Terms of Service. Continued use of the Service after any such changes shall constitute your consent to such changes. You can review the most current version of the terms of service at any time at: https://itsyourtime.pt/terms/
- Violation of any of the terms below will result in the termination of your services. While It’s Your Time Management prohibits such conduct and content on the Service, you understand and agree that It’s Your Time Management cannot be responsible for the content posted on your profile and you nonetheless may be exposed to such materials. You agree to use the service at your own risk.
- You must be 13 years or older to use this Service.
- You must be a human. Accounts registered by “bots” or other automated methods are not permitted.
- You must provide your legal full name, a valid email address, and any other information requested in order to complete the signup and purchase process.
- Your login inside our platform may only be used by one person – a single login shared by multiple people is not permitted. You may purchase other subscription for separate logins for as many as you want.
- You are responsible for maintaining the security of your account and password. We cannot and will not be liable for any loss or damage from your failure to comply with this security obligation.
- You are responsible for all content posted and activity that occurs under your account (even when Content is posted by others who have accounts under your account).
- One person or legal entity may not maintain more than one free account.
- You may not use the Service for any illegal or unauthorized purpose. You must not, in the use of the Service, violate any laws in your jurisdiction (including but not limited to copyright laws).
PAYMENT, REFUNDS, UPGRADING AND DOWNGRADING TERMS
- A valid credit card or PayPal account is required for paying our monthly subscription service.
- The Service is billed automatically and in advance on a monthly basis and is non-refundable. There will be no refunds or credits for partial months of service, upgrade/downgrade refunds, or refunds for months unused with an open account. In order to treat everyone equally, no exceptions will be made.
- For any upgrade or downgrade in plan level, your credit card that you provided will automatically be charged the new rate on your next billing cycle.
- Downgrading your Service may cause the loss of Content, features, or capacity of your Account. We do not accept any liability for such loss.
CANCELLATION AND TERMINATION
- You are solely responsible for properly cancelling your account. An email or phone request to cancel your account is not considered cancellation. You can cancel your account at any time by clicking on the Account link in the global navigation bar at the top of the screen. The Account screen provides a simple cancellation link.
- All of your Content will be immediately deleted from the Service upon cancellation. This information can not be recovered once your account is cancelled.
- If you cancel the Service before the end of your current paid up month, your cancellation will take effect immediately and you will not be charged again.
- It’s Your Time Management, in its sole discretion, has the right to suspend or terminate your account and refuse any and all current or future use of the Service, or any other It’s Your Time Management, for any reason at any time. Such termination of the Service will result in the deactivation or deletion of your Account from our platform, and the forfeiture and relinquishment of all Content in your Account. It’s Your Time Management reserves the right to refuse service to anyone for any reason at any time.
MODIFICATIONS TO THE SERVICE AND PRICES
- It’s Your Time Management, reserves the right at any time and from time to time to modify or discontinue, temporarily or permanently, the Service (or any part thereof) with or without notice.
- Prices of all Services, including but not limited to monthly subscription plan fees to the Service, are subject to change. Such notice may be provided at any time by posting the changes to the It’s Your Time Management Site (itsyourtime.pt) or the Service itself.
- It’s Your Time Management shall not be liable to you or to any third party for any modification, price change, suspension or discontinuance of the Service
- Your use of the Service is at your sole risk. The service is provided on an “as is” and “as available” basis.
- Technical support is 24 hours and 7 days per week thought whatsapp and by message exclusively, no support will be provided by mail (We do this to be closer to our customers and to have a personalized assistance).
- You understand that It’s Your Time Management uses third party vendors and hosting partners to provide the necessary hardware, software, networking, storage, and related technology required to run the Service.
- You must not falsely imply that it is associated with the Service, It’s Your Time Management or any other It’s Your Time Management service.
- We may, but have no obligation to, remove content and accounts containing content that we determine in our sole discretion are unlawful, offensive, threatening, libelous, defamatory, pornographic, obscene or otherwise objectionable or violates any party’s intellectual property or these Terms of Service.
- Verbal, physical, written or other abuse (including threats of abuse or retribution) of any It’s Your Time Management customer will result in immediate account termination.
- You understand that the technical processing and transmission of the Service, including your Content, may be transferred unencrypted and involve (a) transmissions over various networks; and (b) changes to conform and adapt to technical requirements of connecting networks or devices.
- It’s Your Time Management does not warrant that (i) the service will meet your specific requirements, (ii) the service will be uninterrupted, timely, secure, or error-free, (iii) the results that may be obtained from the use of the service will be accurate or reliable, (iv) the quality of any products, services, information, or other material purchased or obtained by you through the service will meet your expectations, and (v) any errors in the Service will be corrected.
- You expressly understand and agree that It’s Your Time Management, shall not be liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, special, consequential or exemplary damages, including but not limited to, damages for loss of profits, goodwill, use, data or other intangible losses (even if It’s Your Time Management has been advised of the possibility of such damages), resulting from: (i) the use or the inability to use the service; (ii) the cost of procurement of substitute goods and services resulting from any goods, data, information or services purchased or obtained or messages received or transactions entered into through or from the service; (iii) unauthorized access to or alteration of your transmissions or data; (iv) statements or conduct of any third party on the service; (v) or any other matter relating to the service.
- The failure of It’s Your Time Management to exercise or enforce any right or provision of the Terms of Service shall not constitute a waiver of such right or provision. The Terms of Service constitutes the entire agreement between you and It’s Your Time Management and govern your use of the Service, superseding any prior agreements between you and It’s Your Time Management (including, but not limited to, any prior versions of the Terms of Service).
- Questions about the Terms of Service should be sent to email@example.com.
- You will NOT use It’s Your Time tool for you any spam, botting and harassment.
- It’s Your Time Massive Plan will not perform any spam, botting and harassment. All requests to perform any actions like this may result in blocking your account in It’s Your Time.
- We do NOT give support to anyone who wants to use this service to perform any kind of spam or commit other crimes.
- It’s Your Time is not affiliated with Instagram, Facebook or any Instagram third-party partners in any way.
- It is your sole responsibility to comply with Instagram rules and any legislation that you are subject to you use It’s Your Time Management at your own risk.
- We are not responsible for your actions and their consequences. We are not to blame if your Instagram account is banned for any reason.
- We ALWAYS require your Instagram username and password to obtain required information for Instagram API and also to target your account to the desired audience. WE DO NOT STORE, GIVE AWAY, OR OTHERWISE DISTRIBUTE YOUR PASSWORD TO ANY THIRD PARTIES.
- The expected growth of followers and likes is not guaranteed to you in any way. It all depends on the quality and interestingness of your content.
- We bring attention of real users to your feed, but we can’t protect you from spam, fake, inactive followers. It’s not possible to stop them, but you can remove unwanted followers by yourself or with special services.
- We can’t guarantee the continuous, uninterrupted or error-free operability of the services.
- Before you make a purchase decision you are advised to try It’s Your Time Management for free for 7 days.
- You agree that upon purchasing our service, that you clearly understand and agree that you are purchasing a monthly subscription charged automatically in your credit card or paypal account and will not file a fraudulent dispute via Bank or PayPal or perform a chargeback.
- We reserve the right to modify, suspend or withdraw the whole or any part of our service or any of its content at any time without notice and without incurring any liability.
- It is your sole responsibility to check whether the Terms have changed.